The silent death of the private sector24 April
Nwanda internal news: December1 May
Tax & Legislation Update Seminar:
Nwanda Incorporated Annual Golf Day:
- Nwanda Incorporated invites you to join the Annual Golf Day on the 6th of June 2013 at the Germiston Golf Club. Click here for more information.
Successful completion of articles:
- We wish to congratulate Jared Geake on the successful completion of his Training Contract with SAICA.
- We wish to congratulate Raeesah Shaik (Trainee Accountant) on obtaining her Honors In BCompt(Acc), she will continue with her studies towards CTA Level 2 in 2014 through Unisa.
- We wish the best of luck to all our trainee accountants going on study leave in May/June 2013. Study hard and make us proud.
Awesome Reward for the Month of April:
- Congratulations to Rozelda Tiearney for receiving the Nwanda Awesome Reward for the month of April 2013.
- We wish to update and inform all our clients and staff on the status of Paul’s condition. He is conscious and alert and was able to say a few words during this week which is major progress. Paul is remains paralysed but he is receiving physiotherapy on a daily basis and is showing signs of improvement evidenced by moving a hand or foot on request. Paul is currently still in the Intensive Care Unit at Linksfield Hospital and his physician has confirmed that his recovery period will be lengthy. Please note that no visitors are allowed at this time but he is well aware that we are all keeping him in our thoughts and prayers!
New and resigned employees:
We are delighted to announce the appointment of the following staff :
- Justin Li (Tax Compliance Manager)
- Vicky du Plessis (Tax Compliance Officer)
- Nikki Padarath (Trainee Accountant)
- Kagiso Morare (Trainee Accountant)
- Shaun Jones (Assistant Accountant)
Johan Haarhoff has resigned to join the private sector. Good luck in your future endeavours Johan!